Surprise! Today we are inviting you ALL to a virtual baby shower honoring Kelly from Life Made Sweeter and Hilary from My Own Blog Review. To celebrate, we are sharing 12 recipes and crafts that are ready to “pop”. Make sure to “pop” over and check out everyone’s posts. Congratulations Kelly and Hilary!
When I was deciding what to make within the theme “ready to pop,” I already knew I was planning on making a Lemon Cheesecake. I thought it would be great to make the delicious cheesecake into pops. These Lemon Cheesecake Pops would be great to serve at any event or at a baby shower. You can even use any flavor of cheesecake you like and use any color of chocolate and any color of sprinkles to decorate. I think the yellow is great and pretty for a shower, especially when the couple does not know the sex of the baby, but you could always make these blue or pink.
These Lemon Cheesecake Pops were so good. I used my Lemon Cheesecake recipe and saved some pieces without the strawberry filling on top. You could even just scrape the filling off of some of the leftover pieces. The cheesecake pops tasted really great dipped in white chocolate and with sprinkles on top. I think I even liked these better than cake pops. I hope you make these cheesecake pops for your next event.
Check out the other great recipes:
- Key Lime Pie Popsicles – Spoonful of Flavor
- Cheddar Bacon Crescent Poppers – A Little Claireification
- Sweet Indulgence Popcorn mix – It Bakes Me Happy
- Tiramisu Blondies – Frugal Foodie Mama
- Lollipop Centerpiece – The Mandatory Mooch
- Buttered Popcorn Creme Brulee – Baking a Moment
- Orange Poppy Seed Scones – Cookie Monster Cooking
- Lemon Poppyseed Baked Donuts – Blahnik Baker
- Candy Popcorn Pops – Little Miss Celebration
- Lemon Drizzle Iced Poppyseed Cakes – What Jessica Baked Next
- Lemon Cheesecake Pops – What’s Cooking Love?