One of my favorite flavors is buffalo. Usually I do not like things to spicy, but I love buffalo flavored things and cannot get enough. I especially love buffalo in appetizers as they are usually great to serve at parties and everyone always loves it.
Dean’s Dip has come out with a Buffalo Ranch Dip and it is really fantastic. Dean’s Dip Buffalo Ranch Dip combines the taste of spicy buffalo wings with a creamy ranch flavor. This dip has a spicy and bold flavor that is balanced out by the ranch flavor. Dean’s Dip Buffalo Ranch Dip is located in the refrigerated dairy dip section of the grocery store.
We all really liked the dip and I loved how creamy it was. I also really liked the combination of the buffalo and ranch flavors. We ate the dip with tortilla chips, but it would also be great with vegetables or chips. Not only did I decide to make a recipe using the dip, my husband also brought some of the dip into his work to share with his co-workers. His co-workers loved it and kept asking him where they could buy the dip. It was a big hit. Dean’s Dip is great for any party, special occasions, or just for everyday snacking.
I decided to make a delicious Cheesy Buffalo Ranch Pull Apart Bread using the Dean’s Buffalo Ranch Dip. The pull apart bread not only has dip in it, but it also tastes great dipped in the Buffalo Ranch Dip as well. This bread was so good and makes a great appetizer. The pull apart bread starts with refrigerated pizza dough. Then it is layered with Dean’s Dip Buffalo Ranch Dip and mozzarella cheese.
I only used a 1/3 of a cup of the Buffalo Ranch Dip because I didn’t want to make the bread very spicy. However, you could always add more dip to the bread. I figured if anyone wanted more dip they could dip their bread in the Buffalo Ranch Dip. My husband likes things a lot spicier than I do and he dipped his bread in the dip and said that it was delicious that way. We all loved the pull apart bread and thought that it went great with the Dean’s Dip Buffalo Ranch Dip.
2 cans of refrigerated pizza dough
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
1/3 cup Dean’s Dip Buffalo Ranch Dip
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roll one can of the pizza dough into bite sized balls.
3. In a small bowl mix the butter, garlic powder, and parsley. Then drop in the dough balls into the butter mixture until coated.
4. Layer the dough balls in a greased bundt pan. On top of the dough use a spatula to spread half of the buffalo ranch dip on top of the dough. Then sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese on top of the dip.
5. Repeat with the second can of refrigerated pizza dough, layering the dough balls on top of the first layer of cheese.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until the bread is cooked. Serve with Dean’s Dip Buffalo Ranch Dip.