One of my favorite fall foods is pumpkin. When I think of pumpkins I think of Halloween and Thanksgiving. To me its not Thanksgiving unless there is some sort of pumpkin flavored dessert. I always like when there is cheesecake at Thanksgiving too, so I decided to make pumpkin flavored cheesecake.
I love that these are individual sized cheesecakes because I can have just one if I want instead of a whole slice of cheesecake (they were so good though, I couldn’t stop at one). Also, since I couldn’t just stop there, there is a surprise at the bottom of the cheesecake!
That’s right, the crust is an Oreo cookie! The Oreo and the pumpkin cheesecake tasted fantastic together!! Along with the toffee bits on top, these cheesecakes were so delicious. Plus, I love how easy they were to make. These would be perfect to serve at a Halloween party and for Thanksgiving dessert. I hope you try them!
Mini Pumpkin Oreo Toffee Cheesecakes
(Makes about 9 mini cheesecakes)
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons canned pure pumpkin
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Line a muffin tin with liners and place an Oreo cookie at the bottom of each muffin tin.
3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in the egg, vanilla, and pure pumpkin until combined.
4. Evenly spoon the batter over the Oreo cookies.
5. Bake the cheesecakes for 15 minutes or until they are set. Cool for 5 minutes then sprinkle Toffee bits on top of the cheesecakes. When done cooling, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Linked to these parties