It’s time for the Crazy Cooking Challenge. This month’s challenge is Ranch Dressing/ Ranch Dip. I was looking to make a Ranch Dressing, but I couldn’t find one that I liked. Plus, we had only two days after the topic was announced, so I wanted to make something really easy. I thought a dip would be great since its football season and this dip is perfect for watching a football game. Even though this is not solely a ranch dip, it has ranch flavor and has ranch dressing as one of its ingredients.
This Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip was great and easy to make! Its a great spin on Buffalo Chicken Dip and I really love the addition of the Ranch Dressing. No football party, or any party for that matter, is complete without a great dip. This dip is a great addition to any party and a perfect and delicious dip to eat while watching a football game!
Other Crazy Cooking Challenge recipes:
* December: Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
* January: Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
* February: Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Mousse Filling
* March: Baked Spaghetti
* April: Single Serving Blueberry Muffin
* July: Tempura Chicken Tenders
* August: Individual Oreo Turtle Cheesecakes
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
(Recipe adapted from Food.com)
1 cup pre-cooked chicken, cubed or 1 can chicken
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/8 cup buffalo wing sauce or hot sauce
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the chicken, ranch dressing, buffalo wing sauce, and cream cheese together in a large bowl.
3. Bake the dip for 12 minutes. Then take the dip out of the oven and add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Stir together to combine.
4. Cook for another 12 minutes. Then take out the dip and top with the additional cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips or other chips.
Linked to these parties