Pork Chops with Lemon and Asparagus
(Recipe adapted from food.com)
1/3 cup and 1/4 cup lemon and herb salad dressing or marinade
1/3 cup flour
1 pound bone-in pork chops
1 cup chicken broth
1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
1. Place 1/3 cup of lemon and herb dressing in one bowl and the flour in another bowl. Dip the pork into the dressing, and then coat with the flour.
2. Add the pork to a skillet on medium high heat and cook from 2-4 minutes on each side or until browned.
3. In a small bowl mix the chicken broth and 1/4 cup lemon and herb salad dressing.
4. Reduce the heat to medium and add the broth mixture.
5. Add the asparagus. Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes or until the asparagus is tender and the pork is cooked.
6. Serve over fettuccine or other pasta.