First of all I wanted to make an announcement, I will be hosting a weekly link party starting next week!! Showcase your Talent Thursday will be be posted starting every Wednesday evening. Feel free to take a button from my sidebar and please join me and link up your crafts, recipes, tutorials, etc. I hope to see you all next Wednesday night and Thursday!!
By the way I hope that you like my new blog design, it is still a work in progress, but I really like the new buttons and header so far!!
These brownies were SO good, it was like eating a Smore in brownie form with added peanut butter cups, what could be better? The gooeyness of the marshmallows with the peanut butter cup and graham cracker crust were amazing. These are also really easy to make since I used a box brownie mix.
I made this using Easter candy, but this can be also made year round. This would be a great dessert and use for leftover Easter candy. Instead of regular marshmallows, I used Chocolate Mousse Puffs (that is why you can’t see the Marshmallows). Instead of Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, I used Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs. These brownies were so moist and delicious, I hope that you try them!!
Peanut Butter Cup Smores Brownies
Graham Cracker Crust
12 graham crackers, crushed
3/4 stick or 6 tablespoons of butter, melted.
1. Mix together the crushed graham crackers and melted butter to create a crust and press into a 9×13 inch pan.
9×13 size Fudge Brownie Mix
1/4 cup water
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1 package of 8 Chocolate Mousse Puffs (2 3/8 ounces) (can substitute regular marshmallows), in pieces
15 Mini Peanut Butter Cup Eggs (can substitute mini Peanut Butter Cups)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the brownie mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large bowl until combined. Tear the Chocolate Mousse Puffs into small pieces and gently mix into the brownie mix.
3. Pour the brownie mix on top of the graham cracker crust in the 9x 13 inch pan. Put the Peanut Butter Cups into the brownie batter standing straight up, they will be sticking out a little bit.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Linked to these parties