Other St. Patrick’s Day Recipes:
* Irish Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Mint Oreo Fudge
2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1 (7 ounce) jar of marshmallow cream
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Line an 8 x 8 pan with foil.
2. Place the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a large-sized heat safe bowl and set aside.
3. In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine the sugar, marshmallow cream, evaporated milk, and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils. Boil and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and quickly stir in the vanilla.
4. Working quickly, stir the mixture into the chocolate chips. Once the chips are melted, add the mint extract and Cool Mint Oreos and stir to combine. Then quickly pour into the 8 x 8 pan.
5. Refrigerate until completely cool. To cut flip the fudge over and unpeel the foil.
Linked to these parties