1 cup milk chocolate chips
2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1 (7 ounce) jar of marshmallow cream
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Line an 8 x 8 pan with foil.
2. In two separate medium-sized heat safe bowls, place the white chocolate chips in one bowl and the chocolate chips in the other bowl.
3. In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine the sugar, marshmallow cream, evaporated milk, and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils. Boil and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and quickly stir in the vanilla.
4. Working quickly, stir one-half of the mixture into the white chocolate chips and the other half into the chocolate chips.
6. Stir the chocolate chip mixture until fully melted and carefully spread over the strawberry mixture.
7. Refrigerate until completely cool. To cut flip the fudge over and unpeel the foil.
Chocolate Strawberry Week Recipes:
* Sunday: Nutella and Strawberry Heart Cookies
* Monday: Strawberries and Cream Brownies
Linked to these parties