Today is National Brownie Day, so I decided to make Christmas themed brownies These Brownies taste awesome. I love the mint and chocolate flavors together, they remind me of Christmas. These Brownies are a fun project for kids and are great idea to bring to Christmas parties, as a dessert at Christmas dinner, or as a good gift idea.
Mint Chocolate Christmas Tree Brownies
Mint Chocolate Brownies
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup oil
1 cup Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a 9-inch cake pan with foil and grease the bottom of the foil.
2. Mix the brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs in a large bowl until well blended. Then mix in the mint baking chips. Pour the brownie mixture into the cake pan and spread evenly. Cook for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Cool the brownie completely, for about 1-2 hours.
1 can of pre-made Vanilla Whipped frosting
1/2 teaspoon mint extract
5 drops of green food coloring
3. Mix all the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl and beat on low until they are combined.
4. Invert the cake pan onto a cutting board and take the brownie out of the pan. Peel the foil from the brownie. Spread the frosting evenly over the brownie. Cut the brownie into wedges.
Ready to Decorate Red Icing
5. Frost a zig-zag pattern over the tree to imitate garland. Then decorate the garland with mini M&M’s to imitate Christmas ornaments or lights. Break off the end of a candy cane and insert into the center of the bottom of the tree to imitate the tree trunk.
Linked to these parties